11/10/06

 
This is a picture of my first Crazy Quilt project. Debbie R provided the material for the blocks and the lesson! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with me!
These blocks are not embellished except for a couple of buttons and my attempt to make ribbon roses. It is simple, but I really do like it! It remains unfinished however. I need to put a back on it. It is the cover for my keyboard.



My second project was a wall quilt for my Mom.

I also did a CQ block which I put in a frame for one of my sisters, but forgot to get a picture! I will have to remind her to get a pic for me!


Comments:
I love the one for your mom. Not only is it blue, but it has some beautiful work on it, particularly that basket/fan in one corner.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?