12/21/06

 


I finally finished the quilt for my sister and got it in the mail last night. When I returned home I started on a quilt for my Dad's BDay which is today! So, it is going to be a little late. My dad loves planes, and it will be surrounded by patriotic fabric. My goal is to get it all cut out today, and start sewing it together tomorrow.

This morning my hubby bought me some felt, to hang up and use to lay out my quilt tops, (see pic above) and I had asked him to buy me a seam ripper (mine has dissappeared) and when he got back home, he gave me my Christmas present early, a walking foot! He's one great man! ! Thank you Honey, I can't wait to machine quilt!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Great man you married Sis!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?