12/17/06

 

This is my very first quilt. The coloring is not very good due to the lighting in the house. It is pink, white, and green. I chose 8" blocks for my first attempt at making a quilt. It wasn't put together correctly either. I didn't have the right working area, and no real instruction on how to do it. It is tied. Not perfect, but I made it, and I like it! LOL.
I had forgotten to even mention it here, until I was talking about it tonight with Virginia and she asked if it was on my blog.
Hopefully someday we will have a home with more space, preferably with a sewing room and I can sew on a daily basis. As it is now, I sew at the dining room table. Would be great to keep my sewing machine set up and ready to create quilts and clothes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?